Friday 13 March 2015

Scene Research

Scenes.
After deciding on some of the scenes I thought instead of continuing looking for more scenes, I will focus on these ones, and will create more if and when they are needed. The three that I have thought about so far is Space, Under the sea, and Futuristic.

Space.
Source
Source
Source
Source
The space scene needs to be minimal yet not childlike. I don't want and of the scenes to look childish, although I do want them to look approachable and minimal.

Under the Sea.
Source
Source
Source
Researching more into under the sea. This is so that I can reference more of the colours and scenes throughout. The colours are quite deep and vibrant. Something to consider whilst illustrating.

Futuristic.
Source
Source
Source
Source
I want the colour schemes used to stay the same or very similar throughout, and I want all of the colours to be a deep. Also I want to reference the brand colours within this, so include some purple black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment