I have decided to produce a screen print for my brief and the progress I have made so far. Changing some of the colours so that it will be easier to screen print, which I think also makes it look really effective. I am also interested in seeing how they look in two colours plus stock so that if I wanted to, could apply a brands colours to use them for their advertising campaign. I have decided to do the screen print as I think that showing the progress I have made so far will be good for the end product, also I am going to be doing a different screen printing brief, so I am going to do this one so that I can get back into it. Also having these posters means that they can go on my walls to give me more inspiration to keep going with my monster a day, also I will be able to contribute to the studio walls as they are very bare.
Changing the colours in the monsters means that it will be more simple to screen print as I will only have to use two screens, I also think that it makes them work more as set.
The registration of the prints were good, this is something I was concerned about before printing, although I found that it worked quite well. Printing on a sheet of associate and the lining up the prints using that before made it easier the register them together.