Wednesday 19 November 2014

Business Cards

Business Cards.
When doing the business cards for Wide-Eyed, I decided that it should be simple, stick with the black and white. The logo should be the white logo with black background, as I think that this way round suits the brand the most. Also it should cover the entire back of the business card.










I did a few different versions, only slighty different. Sent four versions to Oscar, and he decided on the bottom one. He needed the business cards quite quickly as a lot of people have been asking for his details and didn't have anything to give them, therefore I went somewhere to print them that I know are reliable, quick and not too expensive. This was successful as he has the business cards the next day, in time for his flight back to Verbier.

No comments:

Post a Comment