Thursday 20 November 2014

Launch Night Banners

Banners.
The client is wanting large durable banners for his launch night of the Record company and event nights. The plan was to send them to an external printers online, but because of the tight deadline I suggested that I print them internally. The stock being printed on will be just as high as normal banners, probably better. It also meant that I was able to get them printed that very day.

I printed the logo in both black and white, and white and black. The only thing with printing the banners internally is that there are no clips on the corner. This is something that I mentioned to the client. It is also something that can be done quite easily apparently. Therefore I will search for some banner clips and apply them to the banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment