Saturday 25 April 2015

Quentin Tarantino Information Research

Quentin Tarantino's Films.
Information Graphics.
For my Quentin Tarantino publication I have decided that I would like information graphics throughout splitting up the pages. This would be showing information and statistics about the films and about Quentin Tarantino himself. 

Current information graphics.

Source
I found a series of Quentin Tarantino information graphics. This was good to see that there is information out there already although I wouldn't want mine to look so structured, I wanted it to be more fun than statistic. Although I really like the idea of these. Having facts or scenes from each of the films is a really good idea. Also having different options is fun, although if I were to use something to do with the quotes in the films, I would also be using more quotes rather than situations in the film. I do really like the idea of using quotes, maybe having a quote and then a small illustration for some of the films in the publication.

Source
This illustration is also specifically about Tarantino films, and I think that it looks good and suit some of the films. Although using a western theme doesn't work with all of the Tarantino films. I think that a lot of people who are thinking about doing something for these films, often just put the films under a western. And use this to promote it. This is something that I want to avoid, as I don't think that it is always appropriate for the films.

Doing this research has been really helpful and I will take a lot from it, thinking about what I will or won't do for my Quentin Tarantino information graphics. I would really like to use quotes for my information graphics. Although I would also like to do some that would include information about all of the Quentin Tarantino films. This is something that I will take from these pieces, the use of quotes, memorable quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment