Wednesday 15 April 2015

Tarantion Publication Research

Publication Research.
Tarantino.
I am looking to find information about Tarantino for the publication that will be inside the box set. This publication will be about him and the films that he has written and directed. I am wanting it to be very much in the same style as the cover and the box set itself. Information graphics to show the information in a more interesting way, such as facts like how many times the f word is used in each film.

Info Graphics.
I am happy that I have found this, although I wouldn't do the information graphics in this way. The information from this design is something that I could use, although it is all about the killings and death in Tarantino films, I am wanting to have a broader subject for the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment