Friday 20 February 2015

Animation Tutorials

Animation.
For Capital North branding we decided that we would create animated posters for our mandatory posters. This will mean that our brand will stand out amongst the rest. Before this brief I never used After Effects before, but it was always something that I wanted to learn, just never found the time. Sarah G and Danielle both know basic skills on After Effects therefore they said that they would do the animations for this brief. Therefore I decided that I would like to help and learn at the same time. Therefore I decided to do a few tutorials online to get more skills on the software.


Capital North from Daisy Sunshine Conway on Vimeo.

This is just something that I thought I would try. It helped me to understand more of the basic skill on the software, but also it helped me to understand that there is so much that can be done, including 3D animations. Doing this tutorial has only encouraged me to do more animation, and learn more about After Effects. This has helped me so much with this brief, and more that I will have to come on using After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment