Tuesday 19 May 2015

DBA Submission Photographs

DBA.
Photography.
For dba we all creating our own static poster and animated poster, we also had our own designated jobs to go with it. Therefore for my actual submission, I think it is important to provide a hard copy of the static poster, but also the animated poster too, and the presentation as we all made that too. This is why I thought that I would include my animation and the animation that we created for the DBA pitches on a disc.

I think that it is necessary to hand in the poster that I created and the animation. But just include the other aspects of the brief which I have done on my design boards. This is becasue it would be unnecessary to print out everything that I have done. Although the poster and animated poster is important, as well as the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment